NASCO is the tri-national organization of highest visibility and public prestige focused on the competitiveness of Mexico in its relation to its neighbor trading nations in North America.
The Mexico Council works passionately to raise awareness in Mexico and across North America of the critical role that logistics, freight networks, corridors and a skilled workforce play in economic growth.
We are close partners with ProMexico, a division of the Mexican Secretariat of Economy that drives Mexico's active participation in the international arena to contribute to Mexico's economic and social development and strengthen the country's image as a strategic business partner.
- Serve as an advisor to the Mexican Federal Government on public policy to improve Mexico’s economic and freight transport competitiveness.
- Serve as a valued source of best practices, competitive factors and a generator of valuable business connections and leads in the private sector.
- Connect our Mexico members with our vast tri-national network (Canada, US, and Mexico) for business development and to raise the awareness of Mexico’s growing importance in the global economy.
- Contribute to federal logistics and supply chain management projects in Mexico and throughout North America with public and private partners.
- Work with Mexico federal and state governments on economic competitiveness initiatives, including collaboration with universities, colleges and technical institutes.